School of Data Science Management and Technology
Call Now: +91 9830247087
100% Career Guidance and Grooming Sessions for getting you ready for the topmost companies.
Get ready for Interview
One can master Microsoft Excel and build a solid understanding on the most common Excel functions used in Microsoft Office. This Courses lets you through some awesome features for utilizing Microsoft Excel, boosting your confidence to complete any tasks with efficiency in Excel. If you are looking for the advancement of your excel skills, this course is for you.
This Professional Certificate from Handson has a comprehensive course curriculum covering Statistics, Machine Learning algorithms, key Programming Languages and more – with a great detail via our interactive learning model so that you are comfortable with any kinds of questions asked in job-interview. Upon successfully completing this course, you will be able to fast track your career in the field of interest and it will help you to kick start into an exciting profession in AI and Machine Learning.
- Introduction to MS Excel, Quick review on MS Excel Options, Ribbon, Sheets and
- Difference between Excel 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Saving Excel File as PDF, CSV and Older versions
- Using Excel Shortcuts with Full List of Shortcuts
- Copy, Cut, Paste, Hide, Unhide, and Link the Data in Rows, Columns and Sheet
- Using Paste Special Options
- Formatting Cells, Rows, Columns and Sheets
- Protecting & Un protecting Cells, Rows, Columns and Sheets with or without Password
- Page Layout and Printer Properties
- Inserting Pictures and other objects in Worksheets
- Lookup and Reference Functions: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, ADDRESS, MATCH, OFFSET,
- Logical Function: IF / ELSE, AND, OR, NOT, TRUE, NESTED IF/ELSE etc.
- Database Functions: DGET, DMAX, DMIN, DPRODUCT, DSTDEV, DSTDEVP, DSUM, DVAR,
- Date and Time Functions: DATE, DATEVALUE, DAY, DAY360, SECOND, MINUTES, HOURS,
NOW, TODAY, MONTH, YEAR, YEARFRAC, TIME, WEEKDAY, WORKDAY etc.
- Information Functions: CELL, ERROR.TYPE, INFO, ISBLANK, ISERR, ISERROR, ISEVEN,
ISLOGICAL, ISNA, ISNONTEXT, ISNUMBER, ISREF, ISTEXT, TYPE etc.
- Math and Trigonometry Functions: RAND, ROUND, CEILING, FLOOR, INT, LCM, MOD,
EVEN, SUMIF, SUMIFS etc.
- Statistical Functions: AVEDEV, AVERAGE, AVERAGEA, AVERAGEIF, COUNT, COUNTA,
COUNTBLANK, COUNTIF, FORECAST, MAX, MAXA, MIN, MINA, STDEVA etc.
- Text Functions: LEFT, RIGHT, TEXT, TRIM, MID, LOWER, UPPER, PROPER, REPLACE, REPT, F
IND, SEARCH, SUBSTITUTE, TRIM, TRUNC, CONVERT, CONCATENATE, DOLLAR etc
- Using Conditional Formatting
- Using Conditional Formatting with Multiple Cell Rules
- Using Color Scales and Icon Sets in Conditional Formatting
- Creating New Rules and Managing Existing Rules
- Sorting Data A-Z and Z-A
- Using Filters to Sort Data
- Advance Filtering Options Pivot Tables
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Using Pivot Table Options
- Changing and Updating Data Range
- Formatting Pivot Table and Making Dynamic Pivot Tables
- Creating Pivot Charts
- Types of Pivot Charts and Their Usage
- Formatting Pivot Charts and Making Dynamic Pivot Charts
- Introduction to VBA Macro
- Recording Macro & Understanding Code Behind
- Editing, Writing VBA Code and Saving as Macro or Add-In
- Adding Add-Ins in Excel
- Introduction of VBA Macros
- Recordings Macro
- Working with VBA Editor
- VBA Programming Concept
- VBA Syntax and Semantics
- Variable Type and Declaration
- Decisions Making with Operators
- Repeating Actions with a Loops
- Procedures and Events
- User Forms and GUI
- Sort and Filter, PivotTables and Pivot charts with VBA Macros
- ODBC Connectivity to SQL Database and Query Handling
- File Handling
The application process consists of few simple steps. The admission process will be completed after the payment is done by the selected candidates.
Submit the required documents for admission
Candidates will be selected based on their application
Selected candidates will get login credentials to begin the program
For admission to this program, candidates should have:
We have a team, dedicated to solve your admissions related issues, who are available to guide you to apply for the program. They are available to:
We are dedicated to making our programs accessible and make it more economical.
Total Program Fee
For any fee related queries, please contact with our Admission Counselor in the above given number.