Artificial Intelligence for Everyone: Master the Basics
Please note: Students who successfully complete this IBM course can now earn a digital skills badge – a detailed, verifiable, digital credential that verifies the knowledge and skills you have acquired in this course. Sign up for more information, complete the course, and claim your digital badge.
In this course, you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is and understand its applications and use cases and how it is transforming our lives. This online course will explore artificial intelligence basics including machine learning, deep learning, and neural networks, as well as artificial intelligence use cases and applications. You will be exposed to topics related to AI, including ethics, bias, employment, and impacts on society.
You’ll take a look at the future with AI, get tips for starting an AI-related career, and conclude the course by implementing AI in action with a mini-project.
This AI for everyone course does not require any programming or computer science experience and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone, whether they have technical knowledge or not.
What Will I Learn?
- Create and train custom image classifiers with Watson, Python, and OpenCV.
- Understand what AI is, its applications and use cases, and how it is transforming our lives
- Explain terms such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Neural Networks.
- Describe various ethical issues and concerns surrounding AI.
- Expert advice on learning and starting a career in AI.