Become a C++ Developer
This course prepares the students for the following topics
- Develop, compile, and execute C++ programs as well as syntax, functions, containers
- Link together multiple files
- Build classes, interfaces, and generic templates for an object-oriented C++ program
- Modern C++ tools for writing clean reusable code
- Control static and dynamic memory in C++ using the Resource Acquisition
- Launch process and threads in order to execute logic in parallel.
- Experience the full power of concurrent programming
This course provides you hands-on experience by coding five real-world projects.