Become a Robotics Software Engineer
This course prepares you about
- The essential elements of robotics
- How to simulate your first robotic environment with Gazebo
- How ROS provides a flexible and unified software environment for developing robots in a modular and reusable manner
- How to locate a robot’s position with Monte Carlo Localization
- How to create a Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) implementation with ROS packages and C++.
- Different Path Planning and Navigation Algorithms.