Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course, 3rd Edition (Video Training), 3rd Edition
Overview:The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Complete Video Course, 3rd Edition gives you a complete overview of the topics in the EC-Council’s updated Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), V11 exam. This video course has six modules that dive into the key objectives of the exam, providing an in-depth exploration of ethical hacking, including fundamentals; reconnaissance techniques; network and perimeter hacking; web application hacking; wireless, mobile, IoT and OT hacking; cloud computing, and cryptography. Taught by experienced security experts Omar Santos and Nick Garner, this full-featured video course will help you better understand the world of hacking so you can act to defend attacks, as well as pass the CEH exam.
This complete video course is your full resource for passing the CEH exam. Included are real-world demos and labs so you can see how to use tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies using Parrot Security OS. You also will find step-by-step examples of security penetration testing methodologies and concepts for each topic covered in the exam.
* Information security, cybersecurity, and ethical hacking overview
* Reconnaissance techniques
* Network and perimeter hacking
* Web application hacking
* Wireless, mobile, IoT, and OT hacking
* Cloud computing and cryptography
Learn How To* Perform vulnerability assessments: Vulnerability analysis, hacking concepts, and malware
* Perform reconnaissance: Actively and passively gather information about targets through online information gathering, scanning, and enumeration
* Attack the network: Using information gathered in the reconnaissance phase, exploit vulnerabilities using sniffing, social engineering, DoS, and session hijacking; exploit vulnerabilities in wireless networks to gain access
* Attack the app: Exploit vulnerabilities in web servers and web applications, databases, and iOS/Android applications
* Attack the cloud and edge: Investigate edge IoT and cloud architectures and attack vectors
* Understand cryptography: Explore symmetric and asymmetric key cryptography methods and algorithms
Who Should Take This Course:* Anyone interested in passing the EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam
* Anyone interested in becoming a cybersecurity professional
* Anyone interested in ethical hacking (penetration testing)
Course Requirements:Anyone interested in earning a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification must attend training through EC-Council or show that they have two years of information security experience.
About Pearson Video TrainingPearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.