Certified GDPR Practitioner Self-Paced Online Training Course
- Gain the knowledge and skills to implement an effective compliance programme under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- This course contains 15 modules and takes a total of 7 hours.
- Access to the self-paced course is available for 1 year, giving you the time to complete the course in your own time.
- Successful completion of the course and included exam leads to the ISO 17024-certificated EU GDPR Practitioner (EU GDPR P) qualification and 9 CPD/CPE points.
What Will I Learn?
- Delves into the detail of the GDPR, covering how each aspect of the Regulation can be translated into implementation actions in your organisation.
- You’ll be given the use of tools and real-life examples in order to understand how the Regulation applies in real-world context
- Perfect for those who don’t have time to spend a full day out of the office, or want to learn from home.
- Successful completion of the course and included exam leads to the ISO 17024-certificated EU GDPR P qualification.
- The course also comes with a learner guide to be read in accompaniment with the video modules, containing exercises to consolidate learning and help with revision.
- Knowledge-check questions are available at the end of each module to help you gauge what you’ve learnt.