Certified ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Implementer Self-Paced Online Training Course
- This fully accredited self-paced online course covers the nine key steps involved in planning, implementing and maintaining an ISO 27001-compliant information security management system (ISMS).
- Contains ten modules, with access for 1 year giving you the time to complete the course in your own time
- Developed by the team that led the world’s first successful ISO 27001 implementation project.
- Successful completion of the course and included exam leads to the ISO 17024-certificated ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI) qualification and 21 CPD/CPE points.
What Will I Learn?
- Save time and travel costs with ISO 27001 online training delivered to any location with internet access.
- Online training enables you to study at your own pace, without committing to a structured timetable.
- Designed by ISO 27001 experts Alan Calder and Steve Watkins, drawing on their industry-leading implementation guide, IT Governance: An International Guide to Data Security and ISO 27001/ISO 27002.
- Alan Calder and Steve Watkins will also deliver the course, using a combination of formal training, practical exercises and relevant case studies.