Cisco CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Training Course
Master the skills required to qualify for professional-level roles in advanced routing and services with this video-based, online certification prep course. This self-paced course includes easy-to-digest lessons, study tools to assess your progress, and four complete practice tests to fully prepare you for the ENARSI 300-410 exam. This comprehensive course also includes real-world configuration and troubleshooting labs to provide you with the hands-on experience youll need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network.
Skill level | Intermediate
- Anyone who wants to take the ENARSI 300-410 exam to become a certified Advanced Routing specialist
- Anyone who wants to become CCNP Enterprise certified
- Enterprise network engineers, system engineers, system administrators, and network administrators interested in configuring and troubleshooting advanced routing technologies and services
- Anyone interested in applying the 40 CE credits this course provides toward recertification
It is recommended that you have a basic knowledge of network automation and how to implement LANs before taking this course. You should also have a general understanding of how to manage and secure network devices.
The foundational knowledge recommended for this course can be obtained by taking the CCNA 200-301 and CCNP Enterprise Core ENCOR 350-401 certification training courses.
For an optimal course experience, we recommend using these browsers and devices.
- 21+ hours of expert-led video lessons that make learning Cisco ENARSI exam topics easy and fun
- Hands-on labs that simulate on-the-job experience with CLI configuration and troubleshooting
- Cisco Modeling Lab (CML) topology files that allow you to work through real-world challenges with step-by-step instructions
- Self-study tools, such as flashcards to master key terms and quizzes to assess your progress
- Four complete practice tests to ensure youre readytotake the Cisco ENARSI exam with confidence
- 1 year of access*
This comprehensive training course covers all of the topics tested on the Cisco ENARSI exam, including, but not limited to:
- How to configure and troubleshoot OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP
- Route manipulation and redistribution
- Cisco VPN services
- MPLS and DMVPN (e.g., Layer 3 VPN)
- IPv6 first-hop security
- Cisco router security
- Infrastructure security and services (e.g., troubleshooting using IOS)
- SNMP and DHCP
- Cisco DNA Center Assurance
Didn’t pass your certification exam on your first try? We’ll give you six months of additional access at no cost.
Pearson IT Training Courses are complete and affordable packages of expert-led, self-paced courses designed to help you stand out with in-demand skills that take your career to the next level.
From learning to hands-on practice and application, our comprehensive certification prep courses ensure you are ready for exam success.