Cyber Security: Essential principles to secure your organisation – a pocket guide
Cyber Security: Essential principles to secure your organisation takes you through the fundamentals of cyber security, the principles that underpin it, vulnerabilities and threats, and how to defend against attacks.
What Will I Learn?
- Covers the key differences between cyber and information security;
- Explains how cyber security is increasingly mandatory and how this ties into data protection, e.g. the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Focuses on the nature of the problem, looking at technical, physical and human threats and vulnerabilities;
- Explores the importance of security by design;
- Gives guidance on why security should be balanced and centralised; and
- Introduces the concept of using standards and frameworks to manage cyber security.