Directing the Agile Organisation – A lean approach to business management
Agile business management is a series of concepts and processes for the day-to-day management of an organisation.
This book includes:
- An agile, adaptive approach to business management that embraces change
- Case studies provide real-world examples and guidance
What Will I Learn?
- Of interest to managers and senior executives leading organisations that need to be flexible and adaptable.
- Improve business processes to remain competitive in today's market.
- Enables better staff engagement and more dynamic customer relationships.
- Prevent projects from being hampered by out-of-date requirements.