Fundamentals in computer programming
This course is made up of different topics that allow you to learn the fundamentals of programming using the Python language. The course begins with an introduction that presents important definitions in the area of programming and some relevant historical data. Subsequently, fundamental programming concepts such as expressions, functions, conditionals, iterations, character strings, collections, modules and files are presented. Finally, concepts related to the object-oriented programming paradigm such as classes, objects, exceptions and inheritance are presented.
What Will I Learn?
- Know historical aspects related to programming languages.
- Develop applications to draw figures using Python's Turtle module.
- Develop algorithms using functions.
- Develop algorithms that require conditional structures.
- Implement algorithms based on iterative processes.
- Develop algorithms that require handling of character strings.
- Use collections that allow storing information that can be accessed through iterations or the use of keys.
- Create modules that group different functionalities.
- Develop applications that allow the reading and writing of plain text files.
- Develop applications based on the object-oriented programming paradigm.