Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Training Course
Fast track your career in cloud computing with the test prep and training required to become a certified Associate Cloud Engineer. This video-based course, led by cloud and security expert Michael Shannon, provides all the study tools and practice exams youll need to prepare for the Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam. Youll also get hands-on labs and lessons designed to build sought-after skills, including how to deploy, monitor, and maintain cloud projects on Google Cloud Platform.
Skill level | Beginner
- Anyone planning to take the exam to become a Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer
- Anyone looking to demonstrate sought-after skills, such as working with public clouds and on-premises solutions
- Anyone interested in understanding the fundamentals of Google Cloud Platform computing engineering
This self-paced training product does not require any prior knowledge of cloud engineering, but six months or more of Google Cloud experience is recommended, as well as a basic knowledge of networking and information technology.
For an optimal course experience, we recommend using these browsers and devices.
- 7+ hours of expert-led training videos to help you prepare to pass the Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam
- Hands-on labs to simulate real-world experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Lesson quizzes and flashcards to let you assess your progress as you work through the course at your own pace
- Four complete practice tests to fully prepare you for the Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam
- 1 year of access*
This Pearson IT Training Course covers all of the objectives on the Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer exam, including but not limited to:
- Setting up a cloud solution environment, including projects and accounts
- Managing billing configuration
- Installing and configuring Command Line Interface
- Planning and configuring a cloud solution (e.g., compute and storage)
- Deploying and implementing compute (including Google Kubernetes Engine), database, storage, and networking services
- Using GCP Deployment Manager
- Monitoring and logging to maximize the success of a cloud solution
- Managing Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Didn’t pass your certification exam on your first try? We’ll give you six months of additional access at no cost.
Pearson IT Training Courses are complete and affordable packages of expert-led, self-paced courses designed to help you stand out with in-demand skills that take your career to the next level.
From learning to hands-on practice and application, our comprehensive certification prep courses ensure you are ready for exam success.