Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: Main Algorithms
In this course you will become familiar with the philosophical and algorithmic principles of the most popular artificial intelligence techniques.
The course is structured as a compendium of algorithms organized by the artificial intelligence area to which they belong.
The areas that we will cover are: Knowledge Based AI, Search Algorithms, Machine Learning.
Each unit consists of an introduction to the objective of the algorithm, a description of its operation, and application examples.
What Will I Learn?
- The basics of Artificial Intelligence
- Distinguish between the different topics related to Artificial Intelligence
- What problems does a specific algorithm solve?
- The different algorithms you have to solve a specific problem
- Search algorithm application
- Application of supervised learning algorithms
- Application of unsupervised learning algorithms
- Application of Reinforced Learning Algorithms
- Use of Artificial Intelligence libraries in Python