Mastering Neo4j Graph Database Certification Training
Learning Objectives – This module will get you started in the world of graph databases. We’ll understand the scenarios suited for graph databases, the fallacy of traditional RDBMS systems in modeling the connected data and suitability of Graph Databases for such use cases. We’ll also see how Neo4j helps you in handling the Graph Data, its differentiator from other NoSQL systems and finally get started with Neo4j setup.
Topics – What is a Graph? Current Graph Processing Space, Graph Databases, Graph Processing Engines, Advantages of Graph Databases, Fallacy of RDBMS For connected Data, Fallacy of Common NoSQL Databases for Connected Data, Graph Database Natural Playground, Graph Database Use Cases and Recommendations- Social and ACLs, Why Neo4j? Graph Data Neo4j Vs RDBMS, Neo4j in NoSQL World, Data Modelling in Neo4j and Getting Neo4j.
What Will I Learn?
- You will undergo self-paced learning where you will get an in-depth knowledge of various concepts that will be covered in the course.
- Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project where you are expected to implement the techniques learnt during the
- Each module will contain practical assignments, which can be completed before going to next module.
- You will get lifetime access to all the videos,discussion forum and other learning contents inside the Learning Management
- edureka certifies you as an expert in Neo4j based on the project reviewed by our expert panel.
- We have a community forum for all our customers that further facilitates learning through peer interaction and knowledge