MicroMasters®Program in Supply Chain Management
Gain expertise in the growing field of Supply Chain Management through an innovative online program consisting of five courses and a final capstone exam. The MicroMasters Program in Supply Chain from MITx is an advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Supply Chain Management. It represents the equivalent of one semester’s worth of coursework at MIT.
The MicroMasters program certificate will showcase your understanding of supply chain analytics, design, technology, dynamics and end-to-end supply chain management. Build on the program certificate and take advantage of a great opportunity to be accepted into the # 1 ranked supply chain management Masters Degree program for a fraction of the cost.
What Will I Learn?
- To apply core methodologies (probability, statistics, optimization) used in supply chain modeling and analysis.
- To understand and use fundamental models to make trade-offs between forecasting, inventory, and transportation.
- To design supply chain networks as well as financial and information flows.
- To understand how supply chains act as systems and interact.
- How technology is used within supply chains from fundamentals to packaged software systems.
- End to end supply chain management.