Power BI for business, productivity tools
This is the second course in a series on Power BI, it is an intermediate level course in which you will expand your knowledge of DAX measures to be able to generate complex functions that measure exactly what you want and use time intelligence to compare data from different periods , you will know and learn to use advanced visualizations such as the scatter chart or visualizations that incorporate artificial intelligence and you will learn to customize the format of a report with Power BI themes.
We will also tell you in depth about the Power BI cloud service, which is paid if you want to use the group work options, but which is very reasonably priced for the collaboration possibilities it offers. You will learn to share reports (reports) and datasets (datasets) and to create dashboards (dashboards) from the content of your reports and what other colleagues have shared with you. We will show you the collaborative work options and how to configure the cloud service to get the most out of it.
What Will I Learn?
- To use the DAX aggregation functions, the DAX calculate function to make complex measurements, and to use the time intelligence functions
- What are the advanced visualizations that Power BI offers, working with examples of visualizations such as funnel, waterfall, tree, dispersion or those that incorporate artificial intelligence
- Advanced configuration and customization options such as themes
- How the Power BI service works in the cloud, what are its components, how to use them and how to configure them
- How to use the collaboration features of the cloud service to get the most out of it