Project and Infrastructure Financing
The course focuses on how private investors approach infrastructure projects from standpoint of equity, debt and hybrid instruments. It concentrates on the practical aspects of project financing and the most frequently used techniques for infrastructure investments.
What Will I Learn?
- You will undergo self-paced learning where you will get an in-depth knowledge of various concepts that will be covered in the course.
- Towards the end of the training, you will be working on a project where you will implement the techniques learnt during the course.
- Each class has practical assignments which shall be finished before the next class and helps you to apply the concepts taught during the class.
- You get lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are there.
- We have a community forum for all our customers that further facilitates learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.