Project Management Fundamentals
This 1-Day virtual Project Management Best-Practices course provides an overview of fundamental elements of the project lifecycle – from project initiation through project close. With a focus on basic project management concepts, students will complete this course with an improved ability to understand the best path forward for bringing projects to successful completion.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the foundational principles of project management
- Improved project management skills
- Better utilization of tools and techniques to eﬀectively manage projects
- A common project management language to improve communication
- Frameworks to identify, manage, and mitigate risk
- Immediate applicability to ongoing projects