UK GDPR and DPA 2018 after Brexit Self-Paced Online Training Course
- Gain an overview of the key changes to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and DPA (Data Protection Act) 2018 after Brexit, and understand their practical implications to your organisation.
- Understand the UK GDPR, the role of the supervisory authority and how to lawfully transfer data in and out of the UK.
- Developed by the team who introduced the world’s first certified GDPR Foundation and Practitioner training courses.
- Access to the self-paced course is available for one year, allowing you to complete the course in your own time.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn in easy, manageable bite-sized chunks, with video modules of up to 10 minutes.
- Delivered by an experienced privacy consultant, this training session is built on the foundations of our extensive practical experience delivering data protection support to clients.
- Learn at a time, place and pace that suits you.
- Knowledge-check questions are available at the end of each module to help you gauge what you’ve learned.
- The course also comes with a learner guide to be read alongside the video modules, containing exercises to consolidate learning and help with revision.