Risk Management (PMI-RMP)® Certification
Unmanaged risks often lead to project failure, so effective risk management is essential to the success of every project.1 Project Managers who master risk-related concepts can help organizations manage both positive and negative risks. The PMI-RMP® exam prep training course focuses on planning and monitoring for risk throughout a project. Sign up today for our PMI-RMP exam prep course to learn how to manage risk and have your projects succeed.
What Will I Learn?
- The knowledge needed to pass the PMI-RMP Certification exam
- How to recognize and assess project risks, install solutions and capitalize on opportunities
- Understand how various environmental and organizational influences affect project management and risk management
- Effectively use all processes and focus in-depth on the 7 risk management processes
- Use all tools and techniques to better manage projects and related risks
- Employ appropriate methods to handle project changes and understand how certain changes may affect other aspects of the project (i.e. risks)
- Master each of the Risk Processes, their purpose and objectives, critical success factors, use of tools and techniques, and documentation of process results