Professional (PMI-SP)® Certification
According to PMI, 50% of projects fail to meet schedule expectations.1 The PMI-SP® certification focuses on building the scheduling skills necessary to achieve project objectives. Current PMP certification holders with advanced project scheduling experience or those looking to specialize in project scheduling would benefit from obtaining the PMI-SP credential. The certification demonstrates a strong understanding of the concepts key to keeping a project on track, such as schedule strategy, schedule planning and development and stakeholder communications management. Raise your expectations and invest in learning this critical skill by registering for a video-on-demand PMI-SP certification course.
What Will I Learn?
- Obtain the knowledge needed to pass the PMI-SP
- Certification exam
- Gain understanding of how various environmental and organizational influences affect project management
- Utilize appropriate tools to develop and manage your project team in a constructive and motivational way
- Improve your skills and abilities to drive higher-quality management of project schedules
- Contact hours (PDUs) received from completing this course can be used to maintain an active PMP certification